Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've Heard Enough Singing From the NetRoots

Story is here.

The problem with this post is that she doesn't tell us why Stranahan was banned. It could be that there was good reason to do so, but we can't tell either way since she gives no details about this.

As far as "listening" goes, the Daily Kos has a point of view and if you don't like it, don't read it. I was horrified on the capitulation in the FISA matter and I am also dismayed about Obama doing a soft shoe on the oil drilling issue. That doesn't make me a netroots zealot (and if you read enough of my posts, you will see there are a few things I part ways with the liberal blogosphere on), but just someone who believes that America isn't heading in the right direction with these latest developments.

That people such as myself don't agree with you, well, too bad. Deal with it.

Censored

Note: fucking hypocrite.

No comments: