Monday, August 4, 2008

Robert Novak To Retire After "Dire" Prognosis

Story is here.

May his agony be prolonged and his death assured. This guy was a scumbag and only cared about himself, not his country nor humanity as a whole. I dance on your grave Novak, you blackhearted dick!

Censored

Note: The only posts about Novak's tumor that were shown were ones that sent this coldhearted asshole good wishes. Now what I want to know is, would they have done the same thing for Joseph Goebbels if he was ill? "Yeah, I disagree with his calling for gassing the Jews, but he was one of the best at what he did." I mean are we in cloud cuckoo land here?

Yes! Novak was strongly against any national healthcare plan even though the lack of one is bakrupting families and making the elderly choose between taking their medicine or eating. This guy deserves compassion? Are you kidding me?

No comments: