Monday, August 25, 2008

Decline of the "White non-Hispanic" No Big Deal

Story is here.

There is no "confusion" about hispanics by Americans. I learned about the diversity of hispanics back in grade school in the 1960's. We even had Spanish lessons on occasion in sixth grade and this was in one of the most conservative towns in arguably the most rightwing county in the United States (big John Birch Society stronghold at the time,, in fact). .

The problem Americans have is with illegal immigration and the problems it exerts on our cities, especially with regards to crime (and that area I just told you about? Hispanic gangs moved in and now it is a crime ridden dump) and what it does to our schools and the overall living environment.

The American hispanic community's reaction has done very little to try to ameliorate these problems, instead fending off police with lawsuits and by calling those of us dismayed at the effects of unfettered immigration racists even though it isn't me referring to white people as "honky," "gabacho" or "gringo."

When I moved from my hometown, I lived in a neighborhood with a few hispanic gang members in it. I got along with them personally, but since that time, the gang membership there has exploded. Thankfully, I moved again before that happened. If hispanics help law enforcement rather than hinder it so that we can sweep these scum off the street then you would buy yourselves some goodwill.

But until then, stop preaching at us.

Censored

Note: Roger no tiene cojones.

No comments: